A man and woman arrested in connection with drone sightings that grounded flights at Gatwick Airport have been released without charge.
The 47-year-old man and 54-year-old woman, from Crawley, West Sussex, were arrested on Friday night on suspicion of “the criminal use of drones”.
Flights were suspended for more than 36 hours when the device was first spotted close to the runway on Wednesday night.
Sussex Police said the pair were no longer suspects.
Det Ch Supt Jason Tingley said: “Both people have fully co-operated with our inquiries and I am satisfied that they are no longer suspects in the drone incidents at Gatwick.
“Our inquiry continues at a pace to locate those responsible for the drone incursions, and we continue to actively follow lines of investigation.”
Police searched a house in Crawley on Saturday as part of the investigation.
Gatwick Airport Limited has now offered a £50,000 reward through Crimestoppers for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for disrupting flights.
About 1,000 aircraft were either cancelled or diverted, affecting about 140,000 passengers, during three days of disruption.
On Sunday the airport said it was operating as normal but there had been “some knock on effect”. Passengers have been urged to check with their airline for the latest information.
Authorities finally regained control over the airfield early on Friday after the Army deployed unidentified military technology.
It is believed that the Israeli-developed Drone Dome system, which can jam communications between the drone and its operator, was used.
However, experts have said it does not enable the person responsible to be tracked down and captured.
John Murray, professor of robotics and autonomous systems at the University of Hull, said it could only “take the drone out of the sky”.